Aldelia is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
- Develops and maintains a company investor relations plan
- Performs a comprehensive competitive analysis, including financial metrics and differentiation
- Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function
- Establishes the optimum type and mix of shareholders, and creates that mix through a variety of targeting initiatives
- Monitors operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management, and develops investor relations messages based on these changes
- Provides Regulation Fair Disclosure training to all company spokespersons
- Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors
- Oversees the production of all annual reports, SEC filings, and proxy statements
- Manages the investor relations portion of the company website
- Monitors analyst reports and summarizes them for senior management
- A Degree in Law
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an Investor relations officer.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548172 to apply for this job .