Our company provides health information management software to health facilities. This role involves maintaining a close relationship with existing and potentials users. The customer advocate acts as a vital connection between Imacious and our existing/potential client facilities.
- Demonstrating the software to prospective customers
- Setting up the software in facilities
- Training users to use the application
- Providing feedback to our software developers on necessary improvements to the system
- Other duties as assigned
- Hospital work experience is desirable
- Must be comfortable with common computer technology - Wifi, Microsoft Office etc
- Must have good social skills
- Must be resident in Lagos mainland i.e. in Lagos, but excluding the island (Lekki, Ajah, VI, Marina, Obalende e.t.c)
- Possession of some technical ability/experience is desirable e.g basic software installation.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548168 to apply for this job .