Rosetti Pivot Limited, is an EPC Company that is fully committed to developing the Nigerian Human Capital and existing facilities in accordance with the Nigerian Content Act; and who offer world-class services through local design, fabrication, manufacturing and supplying of platforms and systems for the Oil and Gas industry.
- Ensure the coordination of all activities of purchasing, subcontracting, expediting, transports and customs clearance for all project
- Ensure the process for the identification and the qualification of Suppliers and subcontractors; ensure the monitoring of the manufacturing progress of critical path equipment and material, applying the necessary pressure on vendors to maintain delivery promises;
- Organize the preparation and updating of the “procurement status report”, providing the Cost Control Department with all information relevant to the procurement costs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or relevant field of studies in Supply Chain and Procurement;
- Preferably a Master Degree in Engineering or relevant field of studies in Supply Chain and Procurement or MBA with Supply Chain option; Member of Professional body with excellent influential skills;
- 7+ years of experience in procurement management within the oil and gas industry;
- Strong analytical skills and cost control management experience in procurement, logistics, operations, production, materials supply and inventory;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Credentials.
- Clearly stating the "Job Title" as the Subject of the mail.
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548162 to apply for this job .