Rosetti Pivot Limited, is an EPC Company that is fully committed to developing the Nigerian Human Capital and existing facilities in accordance with the Nigerian Content Act; and who offer world class services through local design, fabrication, manufacturing and supplying of platforms and systems for the Oil and Gas industry.
- Direct, coordinate and control all construction activities related to the project; according to corporate standards and contractual conditions as far as Quality and HSSE are concerned and to ensure that scheduled targets relevant to delivery terms and costs are met.
- Co-operate with the PM, the Corporate EM and Field Engineers (it deemed necessary), to study and to define the methods and sequences related to construction, fabrication and erection activities;
- Ensure that the pre-fabrication activities are duly managed, according to the job order objectives in terms of Time, Cost, Quality and HSSE procedures and requirements;
- Co-ordinate the activities carried out by YES (Yard Equipment Supervisors) as to the control of subcontractors activities; Together with PM, check the reports issued by subcontractors about works progress reports; so as to get the Client's acceptance of the mechanical completion;
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant Engineering discipline;
- Minimum 10+years of work experience and 7+ years & relevant experience in similar position;
- Experience in Project Planning and Subcontractor Management;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Good skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Credentials. Clearly stating the "Job Title" as the Subject of the mail.
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548161 to apply for this job .