Rosetti Pivot Limited, is an EPC Company that is fully committed to developing the Nigerian Human Capital and existing facilities in accordance with the Nigerian Content Act; and who offer world-class services through local design, fabrication, manufacturing and supplying of platforms and systems for the Oil and Gas industry.
- Take decisions, organize work and effectively coordinate all structural departments and production units, taking into account social and market priorities and increase the quality and profits of the Company;
- Approve organizational and administrative documents, regulate Company operating procedure (orders, job descriptions of line managers), including duties, rights and responsibilities of employees;
- Take measures to provide for Company’s qualified staff, efficiently use and develop their professional knowledge according to the policy adopted by the BoD;
- Ensure appropriate and timely information is provided to the BoD and/or the General Meeting through the issuing of periodical reports on programs, plans, reports on performance of such programs and plans, including an annual report and accounting information relevant to the accomplishment of the financial plan/s.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant Engineering and Master's Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- 15 + years’ experience Oil and Gas companies; 10+ years of in large EPC projects experience as Project Director with a track record of evaluating and executing complex organization structures;
- Strong experience in managing a large workforce with diverse background, maintain a relationship with various stakeholders, including third party contractors, JV partners and government agencies; Experience in contracts, credit documentation, and negotiations;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Credentials.
- Clearly stating the "Job Title" as the Subject of the mail.
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548159 to apply for this job .