Doctoora E-Health Limited - At Doctoora, we are dedicated to making sure everyone within range of a mobile device in Africa, has access to quality healthcare. Our mission is to create healthier communities in Africa by connecting healthcare professionals to quality healthcare facilities and connecting healthcare consumers to pleasant healthcare experiences.
- Identify and develop business opportunities with existing and new customers
- Administer business development activities using online and offline channels
- Ensure that monthly sales targets are exceeded ( streaks are rewarded with bonuses)
- Develop and execute sales contact plans for direct marketing, and build relationships with key prospects
- Respond to incoming Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in a professional and creative manner.
- Enhance own development by taking responsibility for staying informed and up to date with healthcare services
- Developing and building the Brand
- Gather intelligence for use in developing a business development strategy that aligns with the overall Company strategy.
- Analyze current client base, to identify potential sales opportunities.
- Work closely with the Practice manager and Admin analyst to demonstrate MP expertise at new business pitches.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Creating and developing brand awareness
- Weekly and monthly reports of all activities.
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548155 to apply for this job .