At Doctoora, we are dedicated to making sure everyone within range of a mobile device in Africa, has access to quality healthcare. Our mission is to create healthier communities in Africa by connecting healthcare professionals to quality healthcare facilities and connecting healthcare consumers to pleasant healthcare experiences.
- Develop, support and promote company goals, including message development, social media content creation and media outreach
- Support the maintenance of core content to company website
- Identify target audiences and create strategies to effectively engage them on our platform
- Manage and optimize SEO activities for the website and track web traffic against targets using Google Analytics
- Ensure digital marketing content aligns with our brand’s identity and message, and assist with marketing campaigns as needed
- Support production of regular legally compliant email newsletters and notices to target audiences.
- Manage social media accounts (eg.Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
- Execute digital marketing strategy as designed with team, including budget management
- Develop key promotional messages in consultation with the team
- Maintain documentation management system (hard copy and on the network)
- Monitor adherence to the brand for all external communications
- Monitor and report on communications performance metrics and personal objectives on a monthly basis
- Manage outbound communications to key stakeholders in form of newsletters and editorials eg magazines
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548154 to apply for this job .