Rosetti Pivot Limited, is an EPC Company that is fully committed to developing the Nigerian Human Capital and existing facilities in accordance with the Nigerian Content Act; and who offer world-class services through local design, fabrication, manufacturing and supplying of platforms and systems for the Oil and Gas industry.
- Support HR & Administration Manager in HR activities with specific reference to expatriates; Ensure the pursuit of policies and guidelines for the management of the Expatriate Human Resources and their application to increase the skills, the efficiency and flexibility of the organization in accordance with the company and Shareholders strategy, granting the management a safe expatriate mobilization,
- Define professional development plan and monitor the training process, identifying the needs of the different services, planning training programs to be developed and verifying effectiveness;
- Ensure the correct management of all activities necessary to the organisation of business travels, of business visits and of the establishment of expatriates people in the country; ensure the security of expatriates personnel setting up specific procedures for the different operational fields; Support expatriates employees by providing general assistance for the management of work permits, work visa and business visa; and determine housing and lifestyle assimilation needs for each expatriates;
- Coordinate and collaborate with Shareholder Foreign Organisation Manager and Shareholder foreign HR Manager for the management of expatriates;
- Ensure correct information flow to other Company’s department and to Shareholders, about immigration permits.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline;
- Postgraduate qualification in Human Resources;
- 10+ years’ experience in HR Management and with at least 5 years as HR Manager in multicultural and international environments;
- Good knowledge in economic and financial matters, contract sector, industrial relations and labor discipline;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Credentials.
- Clearly stating the "Job Title" as the Subject of the mail.
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548153 to apply for this job .