At Doctoora, we are dedicated to making sure everyone within range of a mobile device in Africa, has access to quality healthcare. Our mission is to create healthier communities in Africa by connecting healthcare professionals to quality healthcare facilities and connecting healthcare consumers to pleasant healthcare experiences.
- Manage daily operations, especially customer service and finance activities, and make improvements as needed.
- Will work as primary customer service officer; and will work in support of and as an integral part of the clinical team.
- To be the main gate keeper of the company policies and procedures along with the directors
- Prepare, recommend, and monitor clinic budget, goals, and objectives taking into consideration input from Clinicians.
- Demonstrating the ability to assess and interpret diagnostic data relative to patient age and condition
- Serve as the first point of contact for provider, patient and external customer complaints.
- Reconcile and investigate all complaints relating to practice operations.
- Ensure office is opened and closed daily, as per established schedules
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
Perform other duties as assigned
- Establishing and maintaining effective procurement and stock keeping systems and report to the Admin Analyst
- Liaising with the Chief Operating Officer to ensure monthly management accounts are available
- Planning and executing health education focused local community events every month at the centers
- Creating brand awareness for the company utilizing various media
- Ensure quality and efficiency standards through scheduling, patient flow, performance management and other office goals
- Maintain Balanced Scorecard for each center, outbound & internal referrals, monitor clinician activity.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548150 to apply for this job .