INK Business Design & Business Consulting - We are an agile team of Strategists, Planners, Designers, and Content Creators. We are Business Heroes. We work with businesses to make products more relevant, make marketing more persuasive and make brand experiences more meaningful.
What we need from you:
- Ensure that all strategic initiatives “work” by contributing to the strategic process
- through brief generation; research, campaign planning, content development and reporting. Be curious and open-minded.
- Maintain a balance between client requests, agency team members and resources to get projects completed well and on time.
- Core Fundamentals needed for the job
- Serve as a primary client-facing planner on assigned accounts
- Propose, sell and lead key strategic initiatives for assigned clients
- Develop a deep understanding of assigned brands, category and competitive set
- Serve as lead planner on new business pitches, from internal preparation through presentation attendance
- Execute thought leadership initiatives, including trendspotting
Bring specific knowledge, skills and processes in strategic planning along the following:
- Brand communications planning
- Campaign management
- Strategic content development.
- 3-5 years experience in planning, account, creative or consultative environment
- BA/BSc required
- Office Applications, Google Apps, proficient use of web-based project management tools will be a great advantage.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and LinkedIn profiles.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548147 to apply for this job .