A reputable company seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships.
- Interact and correspond with prospective clients.
- Identify, develop and maintain relations with potential clients to drive billed revenue for attaining set revenue targets.
- Develop and execute yearly formal business plan for assigned territory.
- Schedule sales visits regularly in territory to provide apt accounts coverage.
- Indentify key business and clinical challenges.
- Demonstrate needs fulfillment mode and method.
- Identify decision makers, services and products to meet client issues.
- 3-4years relevant experience in marketing /customer relations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective Team Lead to the Marketing Unit of the organization
- Generating new business for the company
- Excellent communication skills; Liaising with Company’s Clients
- Possess Research skills; Constantly improving the sample base of the company by suggesting new sample ideas
- Ability to coordinate client activities from proposal to purchase order stages,
- Deliveries and payments.
- Excellent writing and listening skills; for all marketing collateral, including
- brochures, letters, emails etc.
- Good presentation skills, attending presentations on behalf of the company to market goods and services.
- Excellent business relationship
- Excellent managerial skills; ensuring all client service officers are fully engaged with clients allocated to them
- Commitment and organizational skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548145 to apply for this job .