Arbico Plc is a full service, building and civil engineering contracting company. It was established in 1958 and has been quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1978. The company has become one of the foremost building construction companies in Nigeria with presence across the geopolitical zones of the country.
- creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
- liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
- working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
- working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
- applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments
- writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
- specifying the requirements for the project
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Experience in Construction, Consultancy & Quantification
- Experience in the workshop drawings production + Technical specifications
- Coordination of integrated drawings
- Use of Revit & AutoCAD, Sketchup is an advantage
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548138 to apply for this job .