Arbico Plc is a full service, building and civil engineering contracting company. It was established in 1958 and has been quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1978. The company has become one of the foremost building construction companies in Nigeria with presence across the geopolitical zones of the country.
- price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly
- procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- measure and value the work done on site
- pay subcontractors
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience
- Experience on Construction projects
- Experienced in the Preparation of Valuations, variations and attending negotiation meetings
- Experience in the Preparation of Cash flow, project budgets and cost reports
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548135 to apply for this job .