Arbico Plc is a full service, building and civil engineering contracting company. It was established in 1958 and has been quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1978. The company has become one of the foremost building construction companies in Nigeria with presence across the geopolitical zones of the country.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Senior Civil Engineer
- Minimum of 10 years work experience
- Design and Analysis of Structural/Civil Elements – Timber, RC + Steel
- Value Engineering for Site construction
- Production of structural materials schedule
- Site supervision
- Skills – AutoCAD and REVIT, SketchUp is an advantage
- Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548134 to apply for this job .