Arbico Plc is a full service, building and civil engineering contracting company. It was established in 1958 and has been quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1978. The company has become one of the foremost building construction companies in Nigeria with presence across the geopolitical zones of the country.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Senior Civil Engineer
- Minimum of 10 years work experience
- Design and Analysis of Structural/Civil Elements – Timber, RC + Steel
- Value Engineering for Site construction
- Production of structural materials schedule
- Site supervision
- Skills – AutoCAD and REVIT, SketchUp is an advantage.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548133 to apply for this job .