IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain - colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services. Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
- Conduct investigation of cases referred to the unit, write case reports, and gather information on security threats across the regions which may impact IHS operations. Also, build a database of active intelligence and support others to gather intelligence for the unit.
Investigation of cases:
- Launch investigation into escalations.
- Interrogate all involved parties
- Gather all evidence
- Support and supervise forensic analysts
- Liaise with the Nigeria Police Force
- Write reports on cases.
Gather information on security threats across the regions:
- Develop templates for security alerts
- Liaise with the relevant agencies for security information
- Daily monitoring of security related news from the regions and dailies.
- Liaise with regional security coordinators for daily situation updates
- Disseminate security alerts to the regions.
Provide support and conflict resolution:
- Support other teams within Security to resolve conflict
- Liaise with the relevant agencies for support
- Bring potential conflict situations to the attention of line manager
- Maintain the peace among the parties.
- Organize security knowledge sharing session to the regions.
- Recommend and coordinate execution of relevant investigation and intelligence related training.
Build a database of intelligence contacts:
- Design database for intelligence contacts
- Liaise with relevant agencies for contacts
- Liaise with internal departments for contacts collation.
- Regular update of the database.
- 5 years working experience as an Investigator
- HND/BSc in Criminology/Sociology or related field
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letter indicating in the subject bar the name of the role.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548126 to apply for this job .