Maxima Productions Company is a fast growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding, and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in 2008 and has made a significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.
- Attending and timing rehearsals, overseeing timings during a shoot or show, and cueing pre-recorded material;
- Organising the production and distribution of scripts as well as typing up camera scripts and shot cards;
- Producing timing schedules, shot lists and logs for post-production;
- Liaising with the camera and sound crew during recordings.
- Liaising with writers, artists' agents, members of the public and publicity staff.
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in business administration, public administration or a closely allied discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an area of specialization; in media management in a world-class company, Multinational or Agency.
- Professional Membership
- A recognised professional certification/ membership will be an added advantage eg. certification in Digital Marketing , etc.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548109 to apply for this job .