DU opensource was founded in 2008 with the greater purpose of delivering innovative and cost-effective out-of-home media services that connect and engage audiences. The company was incorporated in 2010 as an Out-Of-Home Advertising Agency.
The responsibilities of the ideal candidate will be to:
- Carry out outdoor marketing to big media agencies, companies, schools and other establishments to get their printing work on regular basis and increase customer base, making sure that they offer their printing work daily, monthly and yearly to the organization.
- Deliver products/services to customers on time.
- Come up with marketing strategies to enter a new market, attract customers and retain customers.
- Develop a marketing and sales plan.
- Be alert and respond to customers’ requests, needs and inquiries on social media.
- Make sure that pictures of products/past works for clients are posted and changed regularly on our social media platform.
- Follow up on leads and seal deals.
- Create a database of all customers’ contact information, purchases, and other details to monitor their behavior and to update them on new services.
- Contribute positively in all ways possible towards enlarging the Company's print customer database.
- The goal is to increase sales and profitability of business to drive sustainable growth.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548094 to apply for this job .