Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on the creation of multi-sector and multi-discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
- We are currently looking for a Female HR/Admin Officer 1 in Ajah (Lagos) to be part of the team responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our Human Resources/Admin Unit within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- The Female HR/Admin Officer 1 will perform all HR/Admin duties.
- Running office administration
- Recruit, onboard and place new employees
- General Human Resource functions
- Manage petty cash book
- Raise invoices for customers and vendors
- Processing of suppliers invoices and payments
- Cash book entries into ERP
- Inventory entries/reconciliation and store keeping
- Monthly/quarterly expense reports
- Cost control
- Petty cash control
- Expense claims
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Distribute and store correspondence (letters, emails, and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Banking transactions-payments/deposits, withdrawal etc
- Staff matters handling-ID cards, birthdays, leave approval processing
- To report to Head of Finance and Admin
- Minimum of an HND/BSc in Human Resources Management, Accounting, Economics, Business Admin or related fields
- Minimum of 1-year related experience
- Must have strong skills using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Internet applications skill (use of e-mail for communication) is required
- Possess a solid work ethic, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment, and enjoy going above and beyond duties, doing whatever it takes to keep things running smoothly and efficiently.
- Must be positive, and reliable, with excellent communication (verbal and written) and organization skills
- Must be accurate, timely, and detail orientated with tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Must be able to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Must be resident in Lekki-Ajah axis
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally
- Flexible and a “Get Things Done” mindset who can remain calm in stressful situations
- Resourceful and Proactive in Office and Staff needs
- Only shortlisted candidates resident in Ajah-Lekki axis will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548087 to apply for this job .