An advisory services firm is in need of a suitable candidate for this position.
Interested candidates who fit the requirement kindly apply
Duties and Responsibilities:
Organize Project Meetings
- On a regular basis, meet with the Project Manager to review progress and to discuss future steps.
- Arrange meetings with the members of the project.
- Organize appropriate meeting rooms and any refreshments, contact the attendees and note any who can’t attend. Before the meeting, send out any relevant information, and attend each meeting to take minutes.
- Responsible for maintaining crucial project documents which track project progress.
- File all project documents in an appropriate database or library
- Ensure that all documents are accurate and have been accepted by the Project Manager.
Identify Problems or Risks
- Identify any potential issues or risks that could affect the progression of the project.
- Communicate these items with the Project Manager, and work to identify potential solutions.
Develop and Manage project Schedule
- Assist in the development of project workplan of activities
- Closely watch the project schedule, monitoring deadlines for each project task.
- Check regularly that every deadline is still possible and report any potential delays to the Project Manager.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Social Science or related field
- At least 2 years of experience as project officer or project assistant on an international donor funded project
- An analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to multi-task in a high volume, fast-pace work environment.
- Team player with a high level of self-motivation and ability to set and meet goals
- Thorough familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet and project scheduling computer applications
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently,
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure, trouble-shoot, and to meet short- and long-term deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in budget and financial management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent critical and creative thinking and analytical skills
- Experience in program administration, operating procedures, oversight and monitoring
- Ability to work with database applications
- Knowledge of project funding procedures and guideline
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548061 to apply for this job .