A leading group of company is in need of a talented individual to fill this position
Interest persons should send their application by clicking the Apply button.
The purpose of this role is to lead and support the development and delivery of Human Resource (HR) strategies, frameworks, policies and procedures in line with the company’s Strategic Plan and People Plan. It is a key role in managing change and ensuring the achievement of the College’s strategic goals. The primary role of the HR Strategist is to translate business strategies into HR priorities. Broad areas of responsibility for the Strategist include workforce planning and talent acquisition; employee engagement, recognition framework and other HR policies, projects and initiatives as assigned
Human Resource Strategies:
- Formulates innovative HR initiatives, combining strategic business plans with possible changes in the corporate culture and people management practices.
- Ensures that HR strategies are integrated vertically with the College’s Strategic Plan and horizontally with one another.
- Regularly analyzes the current status of the organization and identifies emerging trends visible in the market relevant to the College’s workforce.
- Assembles information, identifies key stakeholders in the College, designs strategic models, calls together solutions teams, develops and presents proposals and projects to stakeholder audiences.
- Creates the HR strategic planning framework; establishes the team, leads the group, ensures the project team completes all required tasks and provides project management oversight during the initial phase.
Other Major responsibilities
- HR Policy, Projects and Initiatives
- Employee Engagement
- Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition and Management
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Systems thinker with the ability to conceptualize processes, procedures and best practices to support and grow the College’s people resources.
- Demonstrated expertise and skills in leading change initiatives
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Demonstrated expertise in leading policy and program development projects and contract management, within a post-secondary environment
- Ability to communicate in a clear and compelling way to different audiences, champion equalities and foster a culture of trust and openness
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse clientele, including senior leaders and union representatives using tact diplomacy and discretion
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as collaboratively contribute in a team environment influence people to outcomes.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548060 to apply for this job .