A firm in the food services sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Will support the store manager to supervise, manage, coach, counsel, direct, train and monitor employees in meeting company quality standards.
- Supervising store operations
- Insure all equipment are in good condition
- Report immediately of any equipment failure
- Communicating to team members and supporting the manager to enforce all store policies, standards, and practices Scheduling
- Working with the team to ensure maximum profitability and sales growth in all store functions
- Assisting the manager on expense budgets, including accounts payable/receivable, profit and loss, etc.
- Follow company cash handling procedures & policies
- Minimize wastages, and maintain waste %
- Minimum of a degree
- 5-7 years experience
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548058 to apply for this job .