A firm in the advertising industry is in need of a suitable candidate for this position.
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements
- Work with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget
- Present (alongside agency colleagues - particularly the account manager) the campaign ideas and budget to the client
- Work with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff and assist with the formulation of marketing strategies
- Liaise with, and act as the link between, the client and the advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both
- Ensure that communication flows effectively
- Negotiate with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Handle budgets, manage campaign costs and invoice clients
- Write client reports
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns
- Undertake administrative tasks
- Arrange and attend meetings
- Make pitches, along with other agency staff, with the aim of securing new business for the agency.
Successful candidate will have a degree in relevant discipline
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548057 to apply for this job .