A firm in the advertising industry is in need of a suitable candidate for this position.
- Leading client accounts within the agency, with overall responsibility for the client agency relationship.
- Working with planners to interrogate clients’ briefs, by challenging and asking questions, to develop communications briefs that meet business needs in an effective and accountable way. This is done in collaboration with Media Planners and Strategists from roster agencies to ensure integrated work is delivered for the client.
- Supporting the Account Planner in writing inspirational creative briefs and going on to direct the strategic development of creative work, presenting and selling this effectively to clients.
- Ensuring the profitability and growth of clients’ accounts.
- Identifying, developing and converting new business opportunities with existing and future agency clients.
- Negotiating contracts and fees with marketing directors and client’s procurement personnel.
- Managing the work, performance and professional development of team members.
- Leading and inspiring those outside of the core team, and those in other agencies working on the same account.
- Reporting key financial and team data to the agency’s senior leadership, finance and human resources departments.
- The successful candidate will have a degree in a relevant discipline
- Must have at least 7 - 10 years experience
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548056 to apply for this job .