A firm in the healthcare sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- A Facility Manager with relevant working experience.
- Candidate should be computer proficient and have a sound relevant knowledge in Facility Management, valuable organizational skills, excellent communication/interpersonal skills,strong active listening skills and advanced problem-solving abilities while being able to work in a team.
- Overseeing and approving contracts and providers for services including security, parking,
- Cleaning, catering, technology and so on supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, security, etc.
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Allocating and managing space between buildings
- Ensuring that facilities meet statutory regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations
- Participation in Weekly Academic Learning activities limited to scope of practice
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548052 to apply for this job .