Located in the heart of Lagos, Nigeria's foremost commercial city, Comercio Partners, is a limited-liability company with core business in trading fixed income securities and equities as well as providing financial advisory and assets management services to domestic and international investors in the Sub-Saharan African Capital Market. From the financial markets to real estate, we aim to build an investment ecosystem of choice with the strategic intent of empowering minds in Africa while creating and delivering professionally, superior value across all asset classes to all our stakeholders.
- Data Centre Technicians provide monitoring, problem escalation, job scheduling and tape management services for the various client’s Data Centres.
- The Data Centre Operations team monitors IT applications 24x7x365.
- Rack, cable and inventory network and server equipment
- Understand, learn and apply diagnostic methods to troubleshoot datacentre equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair server and network hardware at the physical layer Repair servers (replace hard drives; replace bad sticks of RAM, MoBo’s, etc.)
- Physically assist in moving and racking equipment as directed for special projects
- Processing RMAs to replace server or racked equipment components
- Perform equipment installs and moves (servers, network appliances, etc.)
- Maintain asset inventory in an automated computer system
- Un-rack and decommission equipment as necessary
- Work with other groups to identify areas to enhance uptime and reduce time to resolve problems
- Helpdesk ticketing experience
- Experience meeting or exceeding Service Level Agreement
- Other tasks as required by management
- Knowledge of Dell / Huawei Blade servers
- Knowledge of VMware (vSphere, vBlock, vCloud, vShield Edge, NSX)
- Knowledge of Solarwinds
- Knowledge of WhatsUp Gold
- Knowledge of Dell Openmanage
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548047 to apply for this job .