The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria's most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
- Should be capable of performing Costing, scheduling and Planning of Projects at feasibility, Conceptual, FEED and Detailed Design, Construction & Commissioning and managing the work within the allocated budget and effectively plan to complete it within schedule. An effective resources planning capability is essential.
- Working Experience with Quester, MS Project & Primavera is essential. Should be able to work without supervision.
- Job Responsibilities
- Planning Packages prepared by the third parties like design consultants or EPC Contractors. Costing of all phases of Projects in accordance with AACE Guidelines from Feasibility till Commissioning.
- Analysing the various elements of the Costs and monitoring them regularly; generating the report and producing it for Management Appraisal.
- Prepare Cost in accordance with AACE Guidelines.
- Estimation and Managing resources in terms Money, Machinery, and Manpower.
- Engineering Degree is essential. Post Graduate Qualification desirable and shall be preferred. Minimum 8 years in the Functional Area in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Minimum 12-15 Years in Oil & Gas Industry
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548046 to apply for this job .