ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
- The position is part of the Company’s senior management team and, in general, the individual will be primarily responsible for:
- To generate liabilities for the company
- To manage client relationships by providing investment advice of superior quality and attending to all client related issues about investments
- Ensure that clients investment is attended to before maturities for rollover or liquidations
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- To acquire, retain, manage and grow new relationships with wealthy/affluent clients.
- To provide exceptional relationship management service including investment management. Relationship management includes customer experience, retention, proactive client contact and all aspects of service as a financial advisor to the client.
- To provide sound advise and consult with the client.
- To actively grow client base of high net worth clients.
- To improve technical skills (marketing, investment management, analytical, relationship management and communication) through self-study, financial journals/magazines, internet and formal training programmes that support excellent relationship management.
- To grow revenue and achieve FUM targets.
- A mature individual who has proven himself/herself in their chosen profession but still seeking to excel and therefore have the drive for significant achievement in a new or same field.
- Individual who has extensive network and good relationship management skills; and, a commercial experience that the Firm can draw on.The individual must possess sound follow-through, problem-solving, prospecting and negotiation skills and must be extremely service-oriented.
- The individual must have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals and experience in developing and executing a structured sales and service process
- The individual must have experience of managing and working with people.
- High integrity level and excellent decision-making ability.
- Demonstrable leadership, coaching, and supervisory skills.
- Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Self-motivated with a strong drive, and commitment to achieving agreed objectives.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548044 to apply for this job .