dipoleDIAMOND - We are a Business Solutions and Training firm committed to finding cost-effective solutions for Startups, SMEs and Enterprises. We are “life-learners” passionate about technology and education and always seeking out better ways of solving problems. We believe in the power of technology to transform lives, disrupt industries, solve problems, drive growth, improve efficiency and create value for all stakeholders.
- The Head of Product Management is the primary driver of the group’s vision; overseeing the development and management of the product’s roadmap based on the adopted strategies and vision
As Head of Products, your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Lead a team of Product Managers and have responsibility for all elements of the product mix.
- Set a clear and concise path for the product team to own and drive company-level product strategy and direction.
- Connect business activities and operations to clear product related outcomes by consistently measuring performance, and providing validated feedback across product team.
- Coordinate product team focus and alignment on achieving vision and roadmap across multiple teams.
- Analyse and understand user usage patterns, user needs and conduct research on your product performance, markets and competitors.
- Responsible for ensuring effective cross-functional collaboration among teams involving products.
- Drive and coordinate strategic product marketing agenda across multiple products.
- Create and maintain your team’s product milestones, vision and roadmap. Work closely with business units to capture requirements, refine them using qualitative and quantitative analysis, estimate, plan and implement while ensuring that you’re working on the highest priority things you can be.
- Represent product communication among engineering, marketing and other external business unit leadership.
- Ensure timely and well-co-ordinated delivery of product along provided roadmap.
- Be passionate satisfying customer needs (internal and external) by building a world-class team of product managers, designers and related personnel coupled with effective and agile processes
- Have senior-level experience in Product Management with technical components
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Are familiar with Project management principles
- Have a background in computing, IT consulting, etc.
- Demonstrate knowledge of system design, development, implementation, and user support principles and practices.
- Possess knowledge of advanced systems analysis methods, practices, and principles
- Have operated at a senior level with direct responsibility for contributing to the development of an overall business strategy for several years
- Have demonstrated skill in developing automated business systems
- Possess an extraordinary mind and love to use it.
- Love the border between development and product
- Are disciplined in timekeeping and achieving daily outputs as required
- Don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- Can play nice with both humans and machines.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548035 to apply for this job .