DDB specifically was built on the premise of diversity and inclusion. DDB founder Bill Bernbach was the first one to partner a copywriter and an art director in a room, which by chance was a female and a male. We’re still building on that legacy and are always looking for new ways to do so. Hiring the best talent is one of the most important things we do at DDB. If you're talented and nice then we'd like to hear from you.
- The successful candidate will be an extremely talented, conceptual Sr. Copywriter who will aid in the planning, development, generation, and implementation of copy for print and broadcast advertising, including script conversions There will also be an introduction to audio and video editing and studio production.
- Assist Art Director and Creative Directors with creative development and copywriting for numerous accounts.
- Perform limited audio and video direction for our clients, (on-site or at Studio) in select radio, TV and video presentations.
- Transcribing information supplied by Account Services into copy-ready form for use in ads.
- To make minor changes/corrections to existing broadcast advertising scripts.
- To proof their work and confirm that copy instructions are executed accurately and to spell-check jobs before submission.
- To meet assigned deadlines, or notify supervisors of possible conflicts.
- To advance their knowledge of creative writing for various media (Print, Broadcast, Web), retail activation techniques, and state legal requirements for advertising.
- To maintain file servers and computers in proper order, as stated in the Manual for.
- If not supplied, samples will be requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, English, or equivalent, relevant experience.
- 2+ years experience as a Sr. Artist/Visualiser in an advertising or marketing agency, retail experience a plus.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548022 to apply for this job .