PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services
Reference Number: 125-NIG00167
The candidate will function as a Manager specializing in Risk and Compliance Services, as part of PwC Nigeria’s Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) team.
He/She will lead the delivery of Compliance solutions to a diverse range of clients in various industry sectors, and work with PwC teams both within and outside GRC to develop tailored solutions for clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leading teams and delivery of compliance related projects of varying complexity through projects plans, economics, monitoring and evaluating risks, budgets and delivery of projects in line with required standards.
- Provide compliance advisory and assurance services to clients across all industries in line with evolving compliance framework and standards.
- Lead effectiveness reviews of compliance programs and benchmarking against applicable standards and international leading practices.
- Provide recommendations to ultimately improve entity-wide compliance policies/processes and practices, and aid the development of a sound ethical and compliance culture within the organisation.
- Develop and implement robust business ethics and compliance structures, frameworks and policies to support organisations seeking to improve their effectiveness and establish a culture of sound ethical practices.
- Lead risk assessments on compliance and ethics risk areas.
- Develop, implement and review a controls framework around the organisations compliance processes.
- Develop training materials and facilitate compliance-training programs.
- Review, analyse and advise on new and evolving regulations, and their potential impact/ implications for organisations in various respective sectors.
- Play a key role in people development activities (coaching/ mentoring) for less experienced team members and play a key role in attracting and retaining talent to build the team as the business grows.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationship with existing and potential clients, stakeholders and members of the C-Suite.
- Engage in business development activities and initiatives.
- Develop thought leadership in compliance management for companies across various industries.
- Promote the Compliance team within PwC in order to encourage collaboration and increase internal leads.
Experience & Requirements
- Minimum of a First degree in any discipline is required (Master’s degree would be an added advantage).
- Experience in a consulting firm and/or industry.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a compliance role, with at least 2 years in at management level.
- Excellent knowledge of Compliance practices and the Nigerian regulatory environment.
- Knowledge of ISO 19600 and ISO 31000 (and other compliance related standards).
- Experience with developing compliance solutions including executing assurance programs.
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with C-Level client stakeholders.
- Experience in business development and relationship building.
- Strong IT skills and technical depth.
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving, delivering results and meeting client expectations.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills (presentation & facilitation).
- Project management skills - ability to manage across multiple and complex projects.
- Demonstrable creativity and innovation.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548009 to apply for this job .