Capricorn Digital Limited is a digital solution and distribution company based in Nigeria. Capricorn Digital intends to support the growth of businesses through the efficient and effective distribution of digital products and services by utilizing an extensive distribution footprint across Nigeria.
- The Chief Technical Officer (CTO) our first technology go-to expert who will play an integral role in setting the company’s strategic direction, development, and future growth
- This position will oversee our overall technology development, technology utilization plan and manage all technology resources of our company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the strategy for technology platform, partnerships, and external relationships
- Develop strategic plans and set timelines for evaluation, development, and deployment of all technical, web, and mobile app services
- Design and develop payment systems
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Drive, manage and coordinate products and services (VAS) integration on the platforms either pre/post integration implementation
- The interface between clients and technical partners
- Drive company revenue by efficiently managing technical projects
- Supervise junior software developers
- Monitor KPIs and technology budgets to assess technological performance
- Collaborate with department heads as advisor of all technologies involved with a company
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary technical improvements and adjustments
- Study current and new industry trends, technologies, and software development
- Represent company at conferences and networking events
- BSc in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electrical Electronics Engineering or related field
- MBA, Master’s degree in Information Technology or technology-related discipline preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in software development role and Technical projects (Value Added Services, Service as a Service), with minimum 6 years in management or leadership roles, in a Payment Solution Company.
- Experience with technology relative to industry; Fintech, Payments
- Strong practical knowledge of technical projects, writing program codes, testing products in controlled, real situations before going live
- Strong understanding of engineering behind different types of POS devices
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and creative skills
- Exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on the accurate and timely analysis.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to be a “big picture” thinker
- Able to align multiple strategies and ideas
- Confident in producing and presenting work
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment.
Other Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) is essential.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letters using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548006 to apply for this job .