DDB specifically was built on the premise of diversity and inclusion. DDB founder Bill Bernbach was the first one to partner a copywriter and an art director in a room, which by chance was a female and a male. We’re still building on that legacy and are always looking for new ways to do so. Hiring the best talent is one of the most important things we do at DDB. If you're talented and nice then we'd like to hear from you.
- End-to-end champion of the post-sale ad campaign creation and execution process.
- Work with clients and Account Executives to understand campaign goals and objectives.
- Offer creative recommendations, based on best practices, and seek innovative solutions for custom campaigns to improve outcomes.
- Coordinate creative submissions and gather creative assets from client all over the Nigeria - and all over the world.
- Build strong direct relationships with co-creative partners, act as point person for customer questions and concerns, and deliver superior and professional support.
- Work with design, copy and production across the entire Company network to produce compelling promotional campaigns that blow away our client's expectations.
- Represent S&B team and partner interests at internal creative review meetings
- Leverage workflow tools as well as meetings to hand off complete assets and insertion order details to Ad Operations for trafficking.
- Set timelines and manage expectations with all internal and external constituencies.
- Analyze and report campaign performance to Account Team.
- First degree with 2-4 years of experience including 2 years of account/partnership management or business development experience.
- Solid history of relationship growth successes.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to carefully manage expectations across constituencies.
- A love of meeting - and beating – deadlines.
- Experience trafficking campaigns.
- High attention to detail, highly organized and efficient.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks without supervision.
- Strong teamwork and cross-functional coordination is a key for success.
- Excellence analytically with technical, contractual and financial issues.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office, online advertising and associated tools.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548002 to apply for this job .