DDB specifically was built on the premise of diversity and inclusion. DDB founder Bill Bernbach was the first one to partner a copywriter and an art director in a room, which by chance was a female and a male. We’re still building on that legacy and are always looking for new ways to do so. Hiring the best talent is one of the most important things we do at DDB. If you're talented and nice then we'd like to hear from you.
- This is an account planning strategic job.
- This is not a media planning assignment.
- Must be an account planner who has worked for a major advertising agency, preferably one that is account planning oriented and creatively driven – DDB, TBWA, BBH, etc. Qualified candidates will have a demonstrable track record of finding and developing consumer insights and strategy.
- This job reports to the Divisional Managing Director.
- Will work on several accounts. Candidate must be able to work closely with both agency senior creative, account and management as well as dealing directly with client CMO and Advertising Directors. We are executive recruiters and have been retained to handle this search assignment.
- First Degree (MBA a Plus)
- 5 to 7 year experience in Account Planning.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/548000 to apply for this job .