Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa. Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
- The front desk officer is the first point of contact in the organization and would be required to attend to guest and visitors in a courteous manner.
- S/he must be friendly and approachable.
- He/she would be responsible for ensuring the constant satisfaction of the guest in line with the hotel’s values.
- Attend to guest requests and ensure they have maximum satisfaction during their stay in the hotel
- Constantly update the guest list to ensure that all records are up to date.
- Ensure prompt attendance to guest queries and complaints, sending to the appropriate persons.
- Constantly request feedback on the guest perception of the services provided and suggest areas for improvement.
- Ensure constant promotion of hotel facilities and services to guests and visitors.
- HND/OND in any field with a minimum of 2 years experience in the hospitality
- Customer service certification will be an added advantage
- Proficient use of Microsoft word, excel and hotel operations software
- Customer orientation
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- High emotional quotient
- Excellent team player
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/547987 to apply for this job .