DDB specifically was built on the premise of diversity and inclusion. DDB founder Bill Bernbach was the first one to partner a copywriter and an art director in a room, which by chance was a female and a male. We’re still building on that legacy and are always looking for new ways to do so. Hiring the best talent is one of the most important things we do at DDB. If you're talented and nice then we'd like to hear from you.
- Partner with S&B, Productions and Creative Planning to develop and conduct promotional analyses with recommendations on brand investment opportunities.
- Prepare Account / Brand operating plan P&Ls, scenario analyses and support the annual planning process
- Prepare monthly Account / Brand forecast P&Ls and provide variance rationale and commentary.
- Conduct financial analyses on product pricing decisions and promotional cost estimates.
- Provide guidance and support to S&B on the Brand Advertising and Promotion budget and forecast process.
- Manage Credit Control and Debt Recovery processes for the company.
- Analyze Clients’ Accounts accrual balances and highlight variances to ensure S&B/Agency spending is in line with budgets.
- Support monthly Corporate reporting requirements and working capital analyses and commentary.
- Provide guidance to Accounting Services on Nigerian Market accrual accounting and controls.
- Manage key corporate finance processes in support of the Commercial Business Share
- Best Practices with other members of the Finance Department.
- ACA, BSc Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 4 - 6 years financial planning/analysis experience; preferably in a Brand Marketing,
- New Product or Sales support role.
- Prefer experience in Advertising Agency.
- Skill set: analytical, team oriented, communication, people skills, time management, takes initiative, open to change/ambiguity
- Systems skill set: SAP, Excel and other Microsoft Office products, Hyperion
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/547985 to apply for this job .