DDB specifically was built on the premise of diversity and inclusion. DDB founder Bill Bernbach was the first one to partner a copywriter and an art director in a room, which by chance was a female and a male. We’re still building on that legacy and are always looking for new ways to do so. Hiring the best talent is one of the most important things we do at DDB. If you're talented and nice then we'd like to hear from you.
- Creative Ideation and Problem: Solving- In partnership with Creativity Director, ECD and internal clients, the Art Director, & S&B must be able to think strategically and help shape branded compelling communications that break through clutter, generate leads, and drive traffic.
- To assist the ECD in leading the development of all creative and must understand and apply brand strategies in the execution of creative assignments.
- Branding- In coordination with the Brad Director, oversees implementation of corporate branding including consulting with suppliers company-wide on proper application of Incisive Media brands. Understands and champions the building of the brand through creative that builds brand awareness.
- Digital and Web Development-Create new digital products and Adverts from idea through development. Coordinate with internal and external developers to achieve cost-effective high-quality results that integrate well with current digital initiatives.
- Digital Solutions/Social Media Champion- Possess a passion for digital MARCOM. Adept at using technology in developing client solutions, creating process efficiencies, delivering MARCOM and improving productivity. Demonstrated experience with social media platforms like Twitter, Linked-In, Facebook, and You-Tube to drive brand relationships and traffic.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills- Using custom and syndicated market research, the Assistant Creativity Director must have the ability construct compelling messages that sell. Responsible for ensuring customer insights are integrated in all MARCOM, the incumbent must also be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing, have a strong creative point of view and able to effectively communicate this point of view to the ECD and Brand Managers/Directors. Must have the ability to write copy and provide the direction to develop and refine copy.
- Department Administration- Assist the ECD in managing C&I budget.
- Ensures that all creative service deliverables are produced in a timely, cost effective manner while maintaining the creative integrity of the brands. Manages the timeline and critical dates on assigned projects both internally and with vendors. Responsible for the intake and timely trafficking of all creative service jobs from ideation to deliverable. Develops and maintains department’s digital design assets/ archives.
- Team Building- Ability to identify, coach and train talent. Provides clear, constructive and creative feedback to all designers and copy writers. Motivates staff to produce creative out of box MARCOM solutions.
- 5-7 years work experience as an art director and/or in a creative services manager in b-to-b advertising, publishing, media, new media or agency.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate and sell ideas to clients and senior management.
- Experience in developing creative digital marketing solutions.
- Strong organizational and project management skills required.
- Must be a strategic thinker, a problem solver and be extremely knowledgeable in the print and digital design and production processes.
- Strong client management skills with the ability to collaborate and provide vision, direction and suggestions/solutions to design problems and assist in the art direction and copy writing process is essential.
- Creative, solution-oriented, self starter who works equally effectively as a leader or team member.
- Demonstrated ability in creating and directing others to provide persuasive, professional copy.
- Strong proof reading skills.
- Must have a portfolio of projects designed by the candidate (not just art directed).
- Significant work experience with Quark, Photoshop, Illustrator, MAC OSX, PowerPoint, Dreamweaver, Flash, and creating PDFs is required.
- Basic understanding of technology supporting a creative services department. Knowledge of hardware and networking skills for the installation and maintenance of graphics software and peripherals is a plus.
- Must be a poised professional able to excel in a fast paced deadline-oriented environment.
- Poised, results-driven, flexible professional with a passion for marketing.
- Able to think strategically and expertly execute the tactical.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated tact and diplomacy and the ability to communicate effectively up, down and laterally within the organization. Customer service orientation required with all internal and external clients.
- Can establish clear priorities, meet deadlines and budgets and remain laser-focused on the goal in an environment of change.
- Positive, can-do attitude combined with flexibility is a winning combination for this role.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/547973 to apply for this job .