A firm in the Business Development, Procurement, and Media sector; is seeking qualified candidates to fill this role: Business Development Manager
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us establish our business operations. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective brand and sales strategy.
The main goal is to drive sustainable growth for our brand, establishing a credible brand name, boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Business Development Manager Job Duties:
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Identify and Conduct research to identify trendsetter ideas for our brands, new markets and customer needs and putting our company and its brands in positions to succeed.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving our internal priorities against opportunities.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with our business operations – Essentially build new Income Stream opportunities for our brands.
- Consistently protect our company’s value by keeping information and business transactions confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations- sponsored and unsponsored by company.
- Enhance our organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Arranging to attend industry conferences and events.
- Providing timely weekly, monthly and quarterly achievement reports to line manager on progress towards sales KPI’s
- Other duties relevant to the nature of our success.
Key Responsibilities Summary:
- Marketing & Sales Planning
- Territory Management. Closing Skills
- Motivation for Sales. Market Knowledge
- Distribution & Prospecting Skills
- Selling to Customer Needs & Meeting Monthly Sales Goals
- Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Professionalism
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales manager or a relevant role.
- Minimum of 2-3 years progressive career in relevant field.
- Must be goal-driven and result-oriented with a knack for meeting set goals
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and Social Media Expertise
- Proficiency in English & Strong Communication Skills
- Market & Industry knowledge
- Ability to build rapport and Networking skills
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Ability to work with little or no supervision at times.
- Bsc/BA/HND in Any discipline
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/547972 to apply for this job .