DDB specifically was built on the premise of diversity and inclusion. DDB founder Bill Bernbach was the first one to partner a copywriter and an art director in a room, which by chance was a female and a male. We’re still building on that legacy and are always looking for new ways to do so. Hiring the best talent is one of the most important things we do at DDB. If you're talented and nice then we'd like to hear from you.
- Minimum Education/Experience: Bachelors degree or equivalent and 5-7 years experience.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) *Required*
- CompTIA Security+ *Required*
- Extensive experience in IP data networking, switching, routing, security, etc.
- Ability to analyze, configure, and maintain a complex Local Area Network (LAN).
- Solid working knowledge of routing concepts (including OSPF, EIGRP, Multicast), switching concepts (including STP, VTP, Trunking), and security concepts (including SNMP, 802.1x, ACLs).
- Experience with Network management tools such as CiscoWorks, Foundry IronView or EMC SMARTS InCharge.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, written and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies and concepts quickly and apply that knowledge effectively.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to create technical documentation and network diagrams as deliverables to customers.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and MS Visio.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/547969 to apply for this job .