DDB specifically was built on the premise of diversity and inclusion. DDB founder Bill Bernbach was the first one to partner a copywriter and an art director in a room, which by chance was a female and a male. We’re still building on that legacy and are always looking for new ways to do so. Hiring the best talent is one of the most important things we do at DDB. If you're talented and nice then we'd like to hear from you.
- The Assistant Brand Director position is responsible for leading client relationship management, strategy and creative execution for an assigned business area with an existing DDB Client Account.
- As such, the duties will include maintaining frequent communication with internal teams and an external client group, setting priorities and leading the overall management of workload.
- This position is responsible for overseeing the development of advertising, merchandising and product launches within a Big Picture business environment, with an eye on continuously improving on delivering a quality, branded experience by educating and guiding target consumers through the shopping process.
- Candidates with a BS or BA in marketing and/or advertising preferred or equivalent, plus a minimum 6+ years experience at either an advertising agency or in a client-side marketing position. Regional or national marketing experience supporting sell thru of manufacturer products preferred.
- Experience working with FMCG (Fast moving consumer goods).
- Extensive knowledge of retail merchandising including permanent displays preferred. Knowledge of advanced sales and product mix analytics, a plus.
- Experience of at least 3-5 years at the Account Supervisor level at an advertising agency or Marketing Manager within a corporate marketing department. Demonstrated experience with developing strategy and presentations to sell in new programs and initiatives.
- In addition, also requires a high level of attention to detail, strong organization skills and Microsoft Office skills. Experience with project management systems, a plus.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/547967 to apply for this job .