DDB specifically was built on the premise of diversity and inclusion. DDB founder Bill Bernbach was the first one to partner a copywriter and an art director in a room, which by chance was a female and a male. We’re still building on that legacy and are always looking for new ways to do so. Hiring the best talent is one of the most important things we do at DDB. If you're talented and nice then we'd like to hear from you.
- Administering Human Resource plans and procedures in compliance with direction from the Asset Director. Assisting in development and implementation of local HR policies and procedures and maintaining the employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Administering the attendance, compensation, payroll and benefits program; may participate in local wage and benefits surveys.
- Performing benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Conducting recruitment efforts for all prospective full-time employees, and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with local clinic and HMOs, governmental employment services and local HR associations.
- Handling employee relations counseling.
- Leading and ensuring compliance of training programs for all staff.
- Assisting the Asset Director in evaluations of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Recommending new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of department and service performed.
- Maintaining HR Information Systems records and compile reports from the database.
- Maintaining compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Performing other related duties as required and assigned to support.
- Lead and maintain LEAN ( Process Improvement) Projects and documentation for the facility
The successful candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree and three (3) to five (5) years of HR experience, or a similar combination of education and experience.
- At least three (3) to five (5) years of experience administering HR principles and practices in a facility with an employee population of 75 or more.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both written and oral.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/547962 to apply for this job .