DDB specifically was built on the premise of diversity and inclusion. DDB founder Bill Bernbach was the first one to partner a copywriter and an art director in a room, which by chance was a female and a male. We’re still building on that legacy and are always looking for new ways to do so. Hiring the best talent is one of the most important things we do at DDB. If you're talented and nice then we'd like to hear from you.
- Managing our human capital by aligning HR strategies to business strategies.
- Ensuring an effective, efficient, and responsive HR and administrative infrastructure.
- Increasing employee commitment and capability.
- Managing the organizational development, support infrastructure and strategic business/people transformation and change by creating and sustaining a physical environment and work culture that enables employees to thrive and develop.
- Masters degree in Human Resources Management, Organization Development, or Business Administration preferred, or a Bachelors degree and equivalent experience with Advanced HR professional certifications.
- 10+ years experience in Human Resources; minimum of 5+ years in the top HR position at a leading Human Resource Consultancy and multinational organization.
- Strong administrative and resource management skill.
- Proven experience as a strategic thinker with business acumen and customer focus.
- Exceptional leadership skills with a bias toward action.
- Successful history of managing and developing both experienced HR managers and entry-level HR professionals.
- Broad generalist experience with a strong background in key HR functional areas.
- Demonstrated ability to lead change efforts; advanced consulting and project management skills.
- Strong coaching, influencing, interpersonal and communication skills, plus expert relationship building and collaboration skills at all levels of an organization.
- At least three (3) to five (5) years of experience applying knowledge of local, state and federal labor/employment laws and regulations regarding employment decisions such as hiring, discipline, termination, workers compensation, leave administration, benefits, and compensation.
- Excellent counseling and negotiations skills. Management of contractors and service providers/vendors.
- Experience with training a plus.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/547957 to apply for this job .