DDB specifically was built on the premise of diversity and inclusion. DDB founder Bill Bernbach was the first one to partner a copywriter and an art director in a room, which by chance was a female and a male. We’re still building on that legacy and are always looking for new ways to do so. Hiring the best talent is one of the most important things we do at DDB.If you're talented and nice then we'd like to hear from you.
- Provide creative leadership and vision to support the evolution and strength of the CVS/Caremark brand. Maintain high level of efficiencies in the utilization of design staff and resources. Implement systems, best practices, standard operating processes, and protocol. Guide team growth and development as suited to the needs of the organization, business objectives and marketing strategies. Support the Executive Creative Director to provide leadership, build trust and credibility with partners and shape the culture of the Creative organization
- Oversee the design and creative development of enterprise-wide brand guidelines, loyalty programs, signage, packaging and visual communications. Provide vision and clarity to creative team members to ensure brand right creative solutions for the business needs and strategies. Seek opportunities to provide solutions for continuity amongst various business entities within the organization. Manage agency partnerships and external vendors to ensure the best value of services, creative deliverables and innovation
- Analyze efficiencies and effectiveness of creative outcomes as they impact the business, the team, the organization and executive management. Apply best practices to process and procedures as needed to ensure the evolution of the creative team into a world-class design organization
- Monitor compliance and workflow to ensure milestones and deadlines are met.
- Establish and monitor agency/vendor relationships monthly to validate business alignment and value to the organization
- Take the lead in solving creative delivery challenges; responsible for diagnosing problems, offering solutions, building trust with partners, listening to feedback and implementing results-driven tactics to ensure creative excellence. Utilize workflow process and technology to ensure consistency and quality of deliverables on an ongoing basis
- Provide regular, consistent reports and statuses to the Executive Creative Director - elevate & prioritize objectives as needed.
Project Management Objectives:
- Reinforce learning and continuous improvement through established communications with the team, partners, and Executive Creative Director.
- Set project goals and objectives with partners and ensure clarity of expectations and deliverables
- Set the pace for the team and establish priorities that level set quality, innovation, aesthetic and strategy alignment. Set annual goals and objectives consistent with the Executive Creative Director and Executive Management. Enable ongoing communication process with client, creative team and account services. Work well with ambiguity while providing clarity and encouragement as needed for the creative team.
- Manage complexity and collaboration through thoughtful editing of ideas, feedback and insights
- Apply resources wisely and systematically when challenged with unexpected requests and tight timelines. Deliver feedback to team quickly and effectively ensuring immediate responsiveness and successful outcomes for the project
- Develop creative team members; reward high potentials and manage problem performers. Partner with the Executive Creative Director to ensure positive morale, clarity of creative vision, team building and partner trust. Conduct regular evaluations and provide feedback to ensure team members are performing optimally and with insight to their opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Responsible for reviews and performance management of team members and freelancers. Lead and mentor team members by creating individual, measurable performance objectives that align with the overall team goals and business objectives
- Seek out development and training opportunities for team members to enhance creativity, productivity and skill. Work closely with the Executive Creative Director to ensure organizational effectiveness, talent retention & acquisition
- BA in Design or equivalent experience demonstrating strong visual design skills.
- Over 10 years as a creative professional as a graphic designer, art director or creative manager.
- Over 4 years managing a creative team in an agency or corporate environment.
- Direct management experience of a team comprised of 10 or more creative’s.
- Agency/vendor relationship management experience that exhibits the ability to develop
- successful campaigns through guidance and partnership.
- Operational management in a creative environment with experience handling supervision, resource management, improvement of costs, technology, workflow processes, ideation, creative strategy, and applied marketing/business insights
- Communicates easily and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to respond and perform swiftly and seamlessly in a rapidly changing environment.
- Deep experience in design at both the contributor and manager level with the ability to support the creative team and cross-functional partners in developing appropriate solutions for client communications and challenges
- Experienced at client facing roles with specific experience in setting and managing expectations and outcomes.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/547954 to apply for this job .