DDB specifically was built on the premise of diversity and inclusion. DDB founder Bill Bernbach was the first one to partner a copywriter and an art director in a room, which by chance was a female and a male. We’re still building on that legacy and are always looking for new ways to do so. Hiring the best talent is one of the most important things we do at DDB.If you're talented and nice then we'd like to hear from you.
- Partner closely with creative, media and delivery management teams to ensure that client projects are developed, produced and implemented for the success of the client and the agency.
- Ensure the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects to assure earnings, growth, and profit goals are achieved.
- Plans develop and defend budget recommendations, work goals, measurements and training requirements necessary to provide both quality and profitable service.
- Assures that client relationship remain harmonious and that the clients receive a quality of service that will encourage further growth and profitability.
- Integrates into client team environment, is accessible to the strategic needs of the client and partners with them on their overall advertising/marketing concerns.
- Maintains open and complete communications of client issues with functional leaders and agency management.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in Account Management at top Advertising Agencies
- At least 3+ years of leading all components of major clients of over N100M quarterly spend
- 3+ years experience in marketing digital and traditional services
- Experience managing agency teams is a must.
- Degree qualified a must. Able to work in a fast paced environment where flexibility is key and directions can change frequently.
- Extreme attention to details and outstanding organizational skills
- Self starter, highly motivated to excel with minimal supervision.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/547953 to apply for this job .