DDB specifically was built on the premise of diversity and inclusion.
DDB founder Bill Bernbach was the first one to partner a copywriter and an art director in a room, which by chance was a female and a male.
We’re still building on that legacy and are always looking for new ways to do so.
Hiring the best talent is one of the most important things we do at DDB.
If you're talented and nice then we'd like to hear from you.
- Extensive marketing and/or advertising agency experience is a prerequisite, 12 years minimum.
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred.
- Management experience required, with a minimum of 5 years in a corporate management role.
- Proven leadership ability and previous client relationship experience required
- Thorough knowledge of all interactive advertising products and pricing models.
- In depth understanding of creative planning, negotiation, implementation and performance analysis.
- Persuasive written and compelling oral presentation skills are a must.
- Ability to think strategically but also execute day-to-day objectives.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/547951 to apply for this job .