DDB specifically was built on the premise of diversity and inclusion.
DDB founder Bill Bernbach was the first one to partner a copywriter and an art director in a room, which by chance was a female and a male.
We’re still building on that legacy and are always looking for new ways to do so.
Hiring the best talent is one of the most important things we do at DDB.
If you're talented and nice then we'd like to hear from you.
- Bachelor's degree is required and MBA or other advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive leadership roles in marketing, brand management, advertising, or related fields is required.
- Experience in a research, brand-oriented corporate marketing, or a marketing /advertising agency is preferred.
- A track record of consistently delivering clear and accountable results around demand generation, consumer/customer awareness and purchasing behaviors and reputation measures is desired.
- Experience in supervising and motivating Account /Clients teams required.
- Budget management experience preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communications, and influencing skills in both formal and informal settings with an organization's senior leaders, peers, partners and other constituents are required.
- The successful candidate will have proven ability and intuition to adapt and respond quickly to inquiries and questions.
- He/she will have superb presentation and public speaking skills.
- Experience with creating/designing marketing plans, program development and management, market research, budgeting, advertising & media, PR, video, new media strategy are expected.
- Experience as a 'change agent' in the world of building brand identity, stimulating customer interest and loyalty, attracting consumers, and creatively using new technologies in marketing is necessary.
- A demonstrated history of leading change and being directly responsible for driving significant growth in customers, revenue, brand loyalty, and brand reputation is necessary.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/547950 to apply for this job .