Tabs and Icons Consulting Limited is a professional service delivery company specialised in Human Capital Development with emphasis on a spreadsheet and financial modeling.
- This position is responsible for the strategic development and growth of the MEP business Units.
- Their priority is to assist the company acquire new customers, products or services and develop the existing ones for the purpose of expanding our clientele.
- Market products and services to prospective and existing customers
- Performing cost-benefit analysis of existing and potential customers
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Prepares schedules and sales materials.
- Identify new business opportunities - new markets, new partnerships, new ways to reach existing markets, or service offerings to better meet the needs of existing markets.
- Generate/identify new sales leads and contacts
- Maintain a good working relationship with new contacts
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations using tools such as Powerpoint etc.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports Providing management with feedback
- Reviews training requirements for subordinates as required encouraging promotion from within when possible.
- Any other task has assigned by management
- Minimum BSc, BEng or HND certificate in mechanical or electrical engineering.
Essential Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Communication and Collaboration Skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Strategic Skills.
- Computer Literacy.
- Project Management Skills.
- Business Intelligence.
- Display a sound knowledge of MEP installation
- Principles of supervision, training, and performance evaluation.
- Principles and practices of safety management.
- Pertinent local, state and federal laws, ordinances, codes, and rules.
- Comprehensive knowledge of trade tools and of occupational hazards, safety precautions, local codes, and regulations pertaining to the trades.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to coordinate and/or supervise independent contractors
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/547932 to apply for this job .