The Job holder will be responsible for leading, planning, directing and coordinating the Cookies line activities and ensures compliance with safety standards.
He/She will ensure the implementation of Food processing operation that is compliant with the Organization’s Food Safety Management System in line with Quality ISO 90001:2008 and ISO 22000/2005.
- Checks the quality of raw food products to ensure that standards (Quality ISO 90001:2008 and ISO 22000/2005) are met.
- Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations
- Responsible for supervising staff and ensure adherence to food hygiene legislation and that they follow the HACCP plan.
- Develop and implements plans for efficient use of materials, machines and personnel to increase productivity while maintaining optimal safe working conditions.
- Review production costs and product quality and monitors inventory
- Collaborate with the Talent Development team to ensure appropriate training needs are identified, designed and delivered to staff of the unit
- Communicates Safety, Quality and Food Safety policies to all personnel in the unit and ensures such policies are adhered to
- Inspect supplies, equipment and work areas to ensure conformance to established standards
- Conduct pre-operational risk assessments and design risk mitigation measures
- Provides monthly reports of all activites of the unit
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/547870 to apply for this job .