A reputable company seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- The Inside Sales Executive is responsible for retaining and growing customer business. He/She uses available resources to learn customers’ businesses, identify business needs, and proactively contact customers to position products and services to meet their needs. This position is responsible for prioritizing customer opportunities, focusing attention on accounts with the greatest opportunity and likelihood of success, creating contacts, monitoring contractual compliance, and answering customer questions.
- Performs Pre-Call Customer Research and Sales Strategy Development
- Uses the company systems and tools to research account managers’ current strategies and account information on the contract to select selling strategies for accounts.
- Contacts account managers, AEs, SSRs and use automated systems to learn about their current selling strategies and customer contracts.
- Uses sales tools to research customer businesses and prioritize new and lost business opportunities and identify opportunities for retaining existing customers.
- Maintains Industry Knowledge and Addresses Customer Business Needs
- Calls customers to identify their business needs, sell additional products and services, and retain current business.
- Questions customers to learn about their businesses and industries, go-to-market strategies, corporate structures, and shipping needs.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of products and services to generate sales solutions that meet customer needs.
- Researches competitor strategies, capabilities, and pricing patterns to identify ways to position products and services advantageously.
- Uses knowledge of customers’ businesses to demonstrate how products and services can support and help customers achieve their business objectives.
- Follows-up on sales leads identified in customer calls and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to close prospective sales.
- Works with sales personnel (account executives, administrative, revenue recovery, billing, accounts receivable) to address customer needs and increase revenue.
Resolves Customer Issues and Manages Accounts
- Responds to customer questions, complaints, and inquiries to meet customer needs.
- Maintains relationships with customers by assisting them and acting as their advocate in resolving service issues (claims, damages, etc.).
- Educates customers to use existing service channels or redirects service issues to expedite problem resolution.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of products and services to generate appropriate sales solutions.
- Researches competitor strategies, capabilities, and pricing patterns to identify ways to position products advantageously.
- Coordinates with the National Inside Sales team on sales strategies, when the size of the customer exceeds 50k in annual core package spend, to ensure adequate coverage and maximize business potential.
Executes Administrative Tasks
- Enters sales leads into the account management system (eXMS) to coordinate inside and external sales and to maximize business opportunities.
- Records and updates account activity (call notes, billing updates, etc.) to ensure customer information and interactions are accurately documented.
- Notifies the Operations Center of changes in account status and customer business hours to appropriately schedule pick-ups.
Job Specific Competencies
The level of proficiency required to satisfactorily perform all of the duties required in the position.
- Applies Service, Product, and Customer Technology Knowledge
- Demonstrates familiarity with the core service offerings across business units and deep familiarity with product, service, and customer facing technology offerings of at least one business unit;
- Demonstrates knowledge of competitors; offerings and the features of their products, services, and customer-facing technology solutions; describes types of customers that would benefit from selected offerings; compares and contrasts and competitor's products, services, and customer-facing technology solutions; able
- to compare and contrast the customer's experience of engaging with and primary competitors across all touch-points; summarizes positive and negative gaps; develops plans to leverage advantages and correct disadvantages.
Conducts Competitive Analysis
- Demonstrates a detailed understanding of competitor’s strategies and offerings; collects, analyzes, and interprets competitive information; identifies areas where is at a competitive disadvantage and suggests ideas for improving its competitive position.
Conducts Customer Analysis
- Analyzes customer data. Conducts research to identify customer needs, customer acceptance criteria, perceived value, and overall impact of products/services on customers. Uses research data to identify which products, services, and features to promote to current and potential customers.
Creates Account Strategies
- Works with others to research stakeholder's and key decision-makers; needs, requirements, and perspectives; describes in general terms customer characteristics, preferences, history, processes and constraints; lists what products and services are currently used by customers; uses knowledge of customers to provide input into which products or features to promote.
Creates Account Strategies
- Understands customer’s general business needs and knows the account status; may provide information about accounts for use in planning account strategy.
- Freight Forwarding Operations Knowledge
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of proper processes, procedures, and use of technology for intermodal transportation.
Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance Knowledge
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of the functions, regulations, and procedures of compliance agencies or governing bodies; takes a leadership position in programs that reduce risk and enhance safety.
Solicits and Gathers Information:
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of techniques for soliciting and gathering information; identifies appropriate sources of information.
- Builds and maintains relationships throughout a customer organization; makes recommendations
- regarding account decisions or strategies.
- 2 Years Sales Experience - Preferred
- Required: 2 Years College Experience - Preferred.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/547858 to apply for this job .