An entertainment hub is looking to hire a marketing specialist to join the team
This role would be carrying out the following duties
- Implementing marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracking product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Keeping promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department
- Supporting sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researching competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Planning meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitoring budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Analyzing market research and putting plans in place for promotions, competitions and other various creative marketing techniques based on the research results.
- Creating ideas, planning and executing online marketing projects and campaigns (videos, GIF, writeups, audio, webcasts, webinars, podcasts, advert banners etc.) and distributing them in various media and social platforms, as well as measuring its impact and effectiveness.
- Reviewing and actively managing website and other online assets and sources
- Promoting employer’s products and/or services in the digital space.
- Using and researching the internet and new media to reach new customers, generate leads and retain existing customers.
- Identifying new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Executing Social Media efforts and striving to improve the results in terms of likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Managing the team in line with creating, executing and tracking all digital marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring all marketing and creative ideas meet company quality standards.
- Ensuring that all marketing related information is relayed to the company in time.
- Managing internal and external campaigns on social media.
- Overseeing the administration and maintenance of the team.
- Overseeing the day to day operations of each team member and monitoring deliverables.
- Ensuring that all timelines are met by team members.
- Developing standard operating manual and training manuals to be used by the team
- Monitoring. performance of the marketing team as well as all marketing plans
- Having weekly meetings with team members to deliberate on ideas and share information that would improve work performance.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Completing other duties as directed or assigned by the Engineering Team Lead or Managing Director.
In addition to the role, the following attributes are critical for all our employees in the organization
- High sense of personal responsibility
- High energy
- High on execution
- Low on excuses
- High Integrity
- Sound discretion and judgment
- Thorough and detailed
- Can take instructions and expand on it
This role would be reporting to the Managing Director
Candidate must have a minimum BSc in any marketing related field, knowledge of the internet, using synchronization tools as well as search engine optimization (SEO) is an added advantage
Qualified candidates are required to send in their CVs, with a cover note (not more than one page) describing the skills and competencies that make them suitable for the job being applied for
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/547496 to apply for this job .